Sunday 30 June 2013

Money Supermarket's #whatsinyourhandbag



Money Supermarket are hosting a blogger competition (which I'm entering at the last moment, well done to me...) where they are getting people to show what's in their handbag and calculating what it's worth, you can learn more about it here.


Without further ado, here's my '#whatsinmyhandbag' post!


 First off, something I couldn't live without- my phone! It's the iPhone 4S and has recently been quite abused by me (it's not my fault I'm so clumsy!) so an upgrade is due, it's kind of cracked on the back as well.. (£449)


Next is my beloved purse, the Michael Kors wristlet. This is just such a convenient purse, it fits my phone, cash, cards and coins- I just really love it! (£61)


I have a mini Juicy Couture wristlet (free gift with perfume purchase) in which I keep general beauty items.
Wet Ones wipes- used for more hands rather than face, smells really fresh! (£1.15)
Sephora cleansing wipes- I use this for my face and they're really nice and refreshing (approx. £2.60)
Smashbox Full Exposure mascara- this smells a bit funny but is good for touch ups (approx. £3.80)
Smashbox black eyeliner- I don't really wear black eyeliner on my waterline anymore, but I guess it's good to have back up! (approx. £3.80)
Clinique Almost Powder makeup- I use this for general powder touch ups when I'm in real need of it (£22)
Benefit Dr. Feelgood mini- I use this over makeup to mattify and reduce the look of pores (approx. £5.90)


This is just a little pouch that I keep miscellaneous items in. (The pouch was a free gift with purchase!)
Kleenex tissues- an essential (90p)
Soap & Glory Hand Food- smells good and moisturises my hands! (£2.50)
B&BW Ocean Sunset sanitiser- (80p)
Clinique Moisture Surge cream- This is a nice little sample from Clinique, it's good to apply when my face may be feeling a little dry or sunburnt (it was free but I think it's worth around £9.60)

Finally are the odd items that lie at the bottom of my bag, easily to think are lost but are still there- I really should get a pouch for these, thinking about it!
Mophie Juice Pack pro- I love this to charge my phone especially when I'm out all day and need emergency charging! (£50)
EOS Lemon Drop lip balm- Really great for quick (and hygienic) rehydration! (approx. £2)
Sephora Atomiser- You could get this from anywhere but I have this mini atomiser that I can use to take my favourite perfume with me on the run! (approx. £4.30)
Kleenex Oil-Absorbing Sheets- My saviours in the hotter days, just an easy way to ride your face of oil! (£2.99)
Earphones- An essential wherever I am! (approx. £4)
Mini hairbrush- My hair is gets so easily tangled so this is an important thing for me to have in my bag at all times (£3)

Most importantly is the actual bag itself! I have the Longchamp Le Pliage small bag (£59) which I love- I can pack it up in a suitcase, easy for travel and it fits so much, eve though it's so small!

So that was my bag, coming up to a grand total of 
£682.44
WOW. I definitely need to start look after my bag more carefully, this is not going out of my sight! Though to be fair, a majority of the price is made up of my phone!
I hope you enjoyed seeing what's in my bag, and hopefully Money Supermarket did too (fingers crossed!)

Thanks for reading!
Love, D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment