Tuesday 13 August 2013

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream

I'm pretty late to the party on this product, but I finally purchased the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Skin Protectant Cream! I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about this cream so I decided to buy a mini version, just in case I didn't like it. 
Upon opening it, my first reaction was to the incredibly strong smell. When I bought it the Unscented version wasn't available so I was stuck with the Original, and it does smell pretty bad. However, the quality of the product makes up for its smell, and after a while I've come to like it.

The formula is not too thick, applies easily and isn't greasy unless you use insane amounts of it. It's a miracle worker, you can use it pretty much anywhere. Dry hands? Yep. Rough elbows? Go for it. Out-of-place eyebrow hairs? YES- you can even use it there! (Although use with caution, a tiny bit is needed otherwise you look like you have greasy eyebrows...trust me, I've been there)

I love how much of a multi-use product it is, and a little goes a very long way, making the £25 price tag easier to stomach for the full sized product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment