Sunday 19 January 2014

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liner



Having heard a lot about the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liner I was incredibly excited to get it in a gift set. I've tried waterproof liner in a brush form but never in a pen form, and I'm glad to report back that it is a true wonder product. 

The pen makes eyeliner application a lot easier. Rather than dipping it into a pot and getting excess product on there, I just shake a little bit and the perfect amount is on the nib, ready for application. What I particularly like about the nib is how easy it is to change whether the line I'm drawing is thin or a bit thicker. 


It glides on smoothly- provided I've shaken it quite a lot. Once it's there, it's there. I haven't experienced any smudging, even in the London rain, but that's not to say it's difficult to remove- waterproof eye remover does the job nicely!


I'm really impressed with Stila's eyeliner offering making the £13 price tag seem more worth it. I'll need to see how long it lasts before I can decide whether it would be worth investing in again or if buying a cheaper one would do the job just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment