Friday 7 November 2014

Origins GinZing Mask


Origins GinZing Mask - £23
If you want to know what I look like in the morning (although I doubt you would…) just think of that scene in Frozen when Anna wakes up looking an absolute mess. Usually it's my skin that looks the worst, dull and in the need of some energy - enter this mask. It's like the Origins GinZing Mask was a gift sent from above to restore the energy in the dullness of my skin.
It's a thick and clear gel which is surprisingly cool despite being storing it in my bathroom cupboard, making it greatly refreshing to apply, particularly in the morning. I apply a thick layer after cleansing and allowing my toner to dry, then leave it for about 5 minutes - I find that 10 minutes, as instructed on the bottle, is too long and it just sinks in leaving my face stick. Once 5 minutes is up I then tissue it off and marvel at my energised face in the mirror.

The mask contains coffee beans to energise, cucumber to refresh and Hoelen mushroom to soothe, all resulting in my face looking really refreshed and invigorated. It's amazing what sort of difference this can make in my appearance after a particularly restless night and how much more refreshed I feel. I definitely recommend this for anyone who has dull skin which needs refreshing and awakening, despite its £23 price tag and I can definitely see it lasting a long time. 

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, this looks like the sort of thing I need. My skin is so dull at the moment, I've totally lost my summer glow and need a boost! Lovely post. X

    STONE FOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my eye on this for a while now and you've confirmed I need to get it! I've used a few other Origins face washes and they always last aaages so are definitely worth the investment!

    Beth x
    Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete